Your privacy - the quick version!
We're just like you. We want our information to remain private and only held for legitimate reasons. So that's what we commit to. We employ reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to maintain the security and conﬁdentiality of all of your data, including name, emails and addresses. Any client physical notes are held in a lockable cabinet. The key to the cabinet is kept in a separate room and not labelled. Where notes are uploaded, they are saved and password protected. Any physical notes will be shredded after upload. Client notes about sessions are destroyed 1 year after sessions end. (And we'll contact you to let you know this.)
Your privacy - the much more detailed version!
To fulfill your booking, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, payment information, and the details of the service that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with information that will help us in providing the service.
There are two types of personal information that Futureful may store about individuals that it is in contact with.
Futureful stores general contact information provided by individuals, with their consent.
We store special category data that is a sub-category of personal information, including client notes and provided by individuals with their consent.
Personal information may be stored either electronically or on paper.
Why we need your information and how we use it
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your booking, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for newsletter and updates;
• If necessary, to comply with a legal obligation or court order;
• As necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving services. We may use your information to provide the services requested and in a legitimate interest to improve services;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about our clients is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers:
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to administer psychometric tools and host 360 surveys. We will notify you and gain consent prior to sharing your personal information with these third parties and only use to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Security of your Personal Information:
All of the software used to process and store your data is password protected and is accessed by authorised employees only.
• Business transfers: If Futureful ltd ceases trading then all personal data will be deleted or destroyed.
• Compliance with laws: We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent harm to self or others
You have the right to choose who holds your data. If you do not wish Futureful Ltd to hold your data, you have the right to have any personal data we hold on you corrected or deleted.
If this is the case, please communicate this in writing to: providing details of the data you wish to be corrected OR if you wish to have your data deleted.
Subject access request:
You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you wish to access the data, we hold on you, please email: outlining the specific request.
Where you have consented to Futureful processing your personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, please communicate this in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to complain about how Futureful has processed you data or how we have dealt with any of your requests regarding your data, please contact the Information Commissioners Office complaint helpline on 0303 123 1113.
About the Futureful Ltd website
Our company website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
If you wish to contact us about any issues relating to your data please contact the data controller, Sharn Atherton by email: email@example.com or by telephone: 07398013061
Updated August 2020.